Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The new Barcelona signing has revealed he still glowing following his move to Catalonia and Thiago Silva has tipped his fellow Brazilian to succeed in Europe

 

Barcelona striker Neymar says his move to Camp Nou has left him feeling "as happy as a king".

The 21-year-old completed his switch to the Liga giants from Santos a fortnight ago and admitted that he is realising a long-time ambition by signing for the Catalans.

"Yes, I am very happy to have completed my move [to Barcelona]. This has always been a dream for me," he told Telefoot. "My feeling is no doubt one of great happiness. I have followed the ideal path and now I'm happy as a king."

Meanwhile, the forward's Selecao teammate Thiago Silva believes his countryman will not be overawed by the prospect of lining up alongside the continent's finest players every week.

"He will playing with the best team in the world and I think he will be fine," he said. "He will be surrounded with quality and he is prepared to meet this challenge. He will not be afraid of playing alongside the biggest names in world football." 

No comments:

Post a Comment